Sunday, May 05, 2013

February Report


“Though I walk thru the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil for thou art with me”

Greetings in Jesus name. Peace and grace be multiplied unto you.

Last month I went to Kerala state, to one of our churches to conduct a marriage, but on getting into the boundary I was told the following two days all the political parties are on strike, and no movement of any vehicle and hence, after two hours the previous day I landed, I returned home and I could not conduct the service and I asked the pastors there to do it on my behalf. The mother of evangelist John Thamby, and mother of Pastor Nelson passed away.

Government rules and regulations on children’s home are getting more rigid.

Last week preaching was on the subject, how not to die: 1) Do not postpone repentance. 2) Do not have bitterness in your heart over others. 3) Do not die without making a proper will on your property to your children. 4) Do not have the fear of death in your heart. 5) Do not comment adversely on anybody’s sudden death or children’s death. There are lot of biblical passages on these subjects which will encourage us to face death.

Praise God.

If you want brief message and biblical illustrations, on this subject write to me.

No comments: