Saturday, August 14, 2010

New Grace Yard

Greetings in Jesus name. Peace and grace be multiplied unto you.

By God's grace we were able to buy a grace yard (cemetery) for the Pattumalay and Pambanaar church. The area is 5 acres, and is adjoining to the government common burial ground. The total cost is around $2000. The money was a loan, borrowed and has to be paid back within 3 months. My request is any church or individuals can come forward to pay this. You can meet as a part or whole. Please inform me by e-mail about your commitment.

This Pattumalay church is blessed with 3 more new families and Kolikottupothai church with 4 families. Praise God.

I just returned from Kerala after 3 days visit, to register documents for the grace yard. We had a pastors meeting there during these days. I gave my speech to them saying, we have been yard and to build it is kingdom. We are the builders. Almost tears came thru my eyes while I was speaking and explaining them the burden and suffering towards this cause. Everybody broke & sobbed pray for Peace Mission and its activities and for all under this umbrella.

Warden Belcia got married in June 15th and Mageswari who completed nursing course is getting married on 27th August 2010.

Kindly shoulder me and share the burden .

With love and prayers.

Roy Edward

No comments: