Wednesday, June 09, 2010

Return from trip to U.S.

Greetings in Jesus name. Peace and grace be multiplied unto you. Thank you for all I met during my visit in April / May and thank God for the great love you have extended to me I felt great joy when I saw the smiling faces and warm welcome. Indeed it was blessed and joyous trip. Every one had the true heart in giving their support though there is financial crisis in the country. The financial support met the most needs of the children’s education. It was a sad thing to hear from Lorri that she lost her mother. I am too busy with children’s schooling, because June onwards the schools reopen after annual summer holidays. We have to get admissions in schools and colleges for our children. During my absence here churches had a drop in attendance. Please pray. The no. 1 church rebuilding of walls and reroofing is going on. Hope your love offerings will help some of the expenditure. Thank you all once again for your warm welcome, prayers and support. God be with you. Roy.

No comments: