Saturday, November 07, 2009

Email change; travel; tenth church

Greetings in Jesus name. Praise God and glory to the highest.

I hope you got my previous e-mail with my new address. Someone had stolen my password in Hotmail and sent e-mails to all demanding money. He had blocked my e-mail in Hotmail. Please e-mail me to the new address, royjacob1930@gmail.com. Do not send or respond to any mail on Hotmail (the previous i.d. that is, royjacob2001@hotmail.com).

This month I will be away from 16th Nov. to 19th Nov. to Chennai, to buy new clothes for our children, poor people and widows. In April / May I will travel abroad for U.S.A.

For the tenth church, we have to do some formalities with the government, to get a number for the building, and only after that we can apply for the service line from electric line. This will cost $200.00. In the meantime we need a borewell there. After some months people in that area will run out of water and we can help people by giving water and thereby I hope we can gain some members for the church. Praise God for helping them with water.

No comments: