Wednesday, May 21, 2008

The Tenth Church in the Mountains

Greetings in Jesus name. Peace and grace be multiplied unto you. Praise God we opened our tenth church in the mountains on 23 April and all the local and town government leaders were invited. Nearly ten government staff attended and also the local people were invited and nearly 200 people attended. I have planned to open a free sewing class for this church also and it will be started by the end of this May. Please pray as we have to buy a few sewing machines and employ a paid tutor. It is paining news to hear that brother David of Austin from Texas passed away. He used to receive me when I visited Texas and I used to stay with him. He was a pillar for the Grace Christian Centre Church. It will be good if you send a note to my e-mail just to have your e-mail ID so that I can e-mail you the news bulletin monthly and thereby save money in mailing. Already I owe money to the bank. Please pray for the deficit to be covered shortly. This you can find in the financial statement. The school opens in June and three children go for college studies and to get admission we have to pay high donations. Please pray for the needs to be met. Thank you for your prayers and support. God be with you.

No comments: